21/11/13

Northern Soul. The Classics. Volume One VVAA

01. The Joker [The Mylestones]
02. Our Love Is In The Pocket [J. J. Barnes]
03. Groovin' At The Go Go [4 Larks]
04. I Got The Fever [Creation]
05. Nine Times Out Of Ten [Muriel Day]
06. A Little Piece Of Leather [Donnie Elbert]
07. Oh My Darlin [Jackie Lee]
08. Open The Door To Your Heart [Darrell Banks]
09. Seven Day Lover [James Fountain]
10. You Don't Love Me [Epitome Of Sound]
11. They'll Never Know Why [Freddie Chavaz]
12. You Can't Mean It [Chapter 5]
13. Blowing My Mind To Pieces [Bob Relf]
14. My Sugar Baby [Connie Clarke]
15. Baby Do The Philly Dog [The Olympics]
16. Double Cookin' [The Checkerboard Squares]
17. Put Your Arms Around Me [The Sherrys]
18. If You Ever Walk Out Of My Life [Dena Barnes]
19. A Man Like Me [Jimmy James]
20. What Is This [Bobby Womack]

SkinS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario