21/11/13

Northern Soul. 20 Original Classics VVAA

01. Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) [Frank Wilson]
02. Live It Up [Dusty Springfield]
03. I Surrender [Eddie Holman]
04. There's A Ghost In My House [R. Dean Taylor]
05. Tainted Love [Gloria Jones]
06.  Nothing But A Heartache [The Flirtations]
07. Stormy [Diana Ross & The Supremes]
08. It's All Up To You [The Dells]
09. It Really Hurts Me Girl [The Carstairs]
10. The Night [The Four Seasons]
11. No One Could Love You More [Gadlys Knight & The Pips]
12. Can't Satisfy [The Impressions]
13. Suspicion [The Originals]
14. Why, Why, Why [Mill Evans]
15. Love Runs Out [Willie Hutch]
16. Love's Gone Bad [Chris Clark]
17. Landslide [Tony Clarke]
18. I Got The Fever [The Prophets]
19. Let's Wade In The Water [Marlena Shaw]
20. Soul Self Satisfaction [Earl Jackson]

SkinS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario